Thursday, October 15, 2015

My book: Blended feelings - My first year in Myanmar

Romanian version below

It’s almost ready! My book about the country I call home for the last 16 months now: Myanmar. Full of beautiful photographs and text to make you want to discover more or even better: visit this unique country! I will keep you updated about it in the coming days as the publication date nears, but for the moment check out the teaser photograph below.

     Photographer: Mihai Ciurcaș

Sentimente Amestecate - Primul meu an în Myanmar

Este aproape gata! Cartea mea despre țara pe care o numesc acasă de peste 16 luni: Myanmar. Plină de fotografii frumoase și text care te vor face să vrei să descoperi mai mult sau chiar să vizitezi această țară unică. Te voi ține la curent cu mai multe detalii în zilele care urmează pe măsură ce data lansării se apropie, dar pentru moment aruncă o privire la fotografia de mai sus!

No comments:

Post a Comment