Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2017 Desk Calendar

I am delighted to announce that I will soon launch a desk calendar for 2017 with some of my photographs from downtown Yangon. 

The calendar will be distributed in Yangon (Myanmar). Some copies will be available in Brussels (Belgium) and Cluj-Napoca (Romania).

Part of the proceedings will go to Myanmar Mobile Education (myME) project which provides non-formal and vocational education to children in Myanmar without access to education. More information about myME here.

For inquiries and advance orders please send an email to me at candilens@gmail.com.

2017 Calendar

Downtown Yangon - Life Scenes

First page

Last page:


Take a moment to read my article I wrote for Rambutan Literary about the downtown Yangon here:

" The old downtown of Yangon is the place to soak up the authentic atmosphere of the city with its long, narrow and perpendicular streets loosing yourself in the constant buzz, deliberate chaos, various smells, a multitude of colours, strange noises and a mixture of architecture...".


3 comments: